Regain your former strength
If a company is having financial difficulties, then a reorganisation serves to restore its performance. This is not primarily about the allocation of capital. Much more important for a successful turn-around are the accurate analysis of the causes of poor business development, the well-directed development of appropriate measures and their courageous implementation.
Our experienced professionals will lead the company out of the crisis and create realistic prospects for its further development and future - as CRO's, interim managers or in a more advice related approach, whatever is needed in a concrete case. They present opportunities and risks from a neutral point of view and develop a course of action in trustful cooperation to get the ship back on course. Depending on the degree of imbalance, this can include soft measures or harsh cuts.
What you can expect from us:
- A fast but detailed analysis of the situation, as a quick check for the funding banks as well as an expert opinion on professional turn-around (also according to the standards of the German Institute of Chartered Accountants IDW FAR 1/1991 and its draft follow-up guideline)
- (Instant) measures to ensure liquidity
- Development of a customised turn-around concept with a concrete action plan
- Negotiations with creditors, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Identification and exploitation of non-operating assets
- Development and monitoring of programs to reduce costs (including relocation)
- Strategic realignment
- Development of a new marketing mix
- Comprehensive change management in collaboration with experienced staff developers
- Search for a new shareholder, buyer or successor